Thursday, October 28, 2010

Media Meditation Numero 4: Beats By Dr. Dre (Headphones)

Picture by IClassified
One of my favorite gifts I remember getting in the last few years was The Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Headphones. They are some of the best headphones on the market. They are meant to be used in the studio when making music. I appreciate having these every hour of every day.
Dr. Dre is one of my favorite rappers of all time. If not number one, then he is my second favorite producer (next to J.Dilla.) He is famous for revolutionizing West Coast hip hop and instrumentals. The songs of his most known by him are, Nuttin But a G-Thang, Forgot About Dre, and Still Dre. His songs usually revolve around the hood, disrespecting women, and smoking weed. At the same time the quality of the instrumentals, and his flow are highly professional.
The reason these headphones are amazing is quite simple. The headphones were made with powered amplification. They also have amazing powered noise cancellation, allowing you to listen to music in complete serenity. My favorite part is how they are some of the first headphones with bass inside them.

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Dre!

    Very good blog post, Ryan!

    (I haven't listened to him in a while.)

    Why not shrink these video embeds, yes?

    Make 'em fit your blog screen?

    And go git 18 more followers. Hurry!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete